Tuesday, March 21, 2006

2 blogs a day keeps the real work away

It seems everybody has a blog now. So to stay ahead of the curve I've decided to have 2 blogs. I'll continue this one posting sktches and art work almost daily, but I will maintain (or try to ) the blog linked on the right called "my secret life as a cartoon". This will chronical my daily life, but in cartoon form. If I didnt have a job I would start another blog and have a daily comic strip and another blog with monthly or weekly flash cartoons. One thing at a time I suppose...


And here's another Billy sketch I forgot to put in the last post.

1 comment:

BrianMORANTE said...

I'm not sure if 2 blogs will help me keep my sanity. I might lose it that much faster. It'll be a good place to tell stories and put junk I dont want on here though.